Organizations can send an email referring clients to Amber, Amanda and Katrina for help with basic needs like clothing. They will also work with the clients on appointments, transportation, emotional support etc.
Amber Beaudet Outreach Coordinator AMH, email@example.com, (518) 660-7575 ext. 3008 -Phone / 518-741-7006 -Fax
Amanda Zeno Baywood ABLE Program, firstname.lastname@example.org, contact Baywood Outpatient
Katrina Fox Peer CRPA Baywood, email@example.com,
- Housing – Referrals for emergency housing, shelters, supportive housing programs, residential housing programs, Coordinated entry, HUD programs, etc.
- Medical – Referrals for primary care doctor, care management services to assist with Medicaid transportation and other needs, etc.
- Chemical Dependency Treatment – Referrals for substance use treatment, ABLE program through Amanda Zeno, etc.
- Mental Health Treatment – Referrals for mental health counseling, medication management, care management (Long term/short term), etc.
- Care Management – Referrals for long term care management and short term care management, this will include linkage to Adult SPOA referrals, assistance with paperwork and re certifications for services through the local department of social services, assistance with medication management, assistance with transportation needs, assistance with obtaining basic needs; clothing, food, shelter.