- Robin Larkin, LMHC at 518-982-9262 or email@example.com
- Joe San Antonio, LMSW at 518.812.6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RE-imagine Anger Program
REAP is a 26 week women’s group that meets weekly for both mandatory and voluntary participants who want to change the way they behave in their relationships.
Do you struggle to control your temper?
Do you wish you could express your feelings better?
Does jealousy get the better of you?
Research tells us people need 26 weeks to learn new behaviors. REAP is a 26-week program designed to help women learn the hows and whys of productively expressing and managing anger and other difficult emotions in their relationships. If you or someone you know could benefit from such a program, take the first step by contacting us.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- REAP is a 26-week program
- Thursday, 6pm – 7:30pm
- Meeting location: Downtown Glens Falls
- We welcome women who are coming voluntarily and involuntarily (legal requirement)
- Intake paperwork/pre-group meeting required
- $50 intake, $35 weekly