How do you get the person you love into Inpatient detox or rehab? Do you need a professional? Do you have to have a special connection? Nope. It helps to connect to a professional like an outpatient counselor , care manager, or crisis worker (Joseph Cavallo CRPA cell: (518) 410-5285) but anyone can look at the list of inpatients and their requirements and call or email. Look at the menu for area outpatients or care managers. You can look at the list for inpatients to see if you have an accepted health insurance, mental health diagnosis or MAT/MMTP.
*If you don’t have health insurance you can call the hotline: 1-855-355-5777 or a navigator: SAIL- April Diffy (518) 390-3786.
You can always call the inpatient and ask questions. Here are some easy options for area inpatients:
- Valley Vista, Lou Desso, CASAC
- Resource Recovery Center of Orange County
(845) 209-3500- Phone or Patty (917) 716-8443
- Mobile assessor for New York: Cassandra Andersen
(518) 880-9233- Phone (Leave a voice message and she will call right back)
- Conifer Park Inpatient- you can show up and walk-in
79 Glenridge Rd, Glenville, NY 12302
Kara Montanez (518) 901-6727- Phone
- Bon Secor / Good Samaritan